Whitaker Wealth Blueprint
Careful consideration. Using the right tools. Hard work. Financial planning and home building share several key components, all of which we utilize throughout our three-step Whitaker Wealth Blueprint to help build your ideal retirement.
Step 1: Discover
Numbers aren’t the primary focus of this first visit. We want to know who you are, where you’ve been and whether we’d be an ideal fit for your retirement journey. We’ll also discuss your goals and concerns.
Step 2: Design
Once we know who you are, we can begin designing a blueprint that is based on your unique goals. As an independent financial firm, we are able to offer a wide variety of investment and insurance products and services to help reach your financial goals.
Step 3: Build
With your blueprint and the right tools in hand, we can roll up our sleeves and build your personalized retirement plan with confidence. Ongoing maintenance will help ensure it stays relevant to your needs.
Retirement Income Strategies
- We’ll help you figure out ways to turn your savings into a steady stream of income during retirement.
- Our team will work with you to understand your lifestyle needs and craft a retirement income strategy that suits your unique financial goals.
- We’re here to help manage your wealth in a way that aligns with your financial goals and risk tolerance. We won’t just invest; we’ll strategize.
- We will monitor and adjust your portfolio to help ensure it stays on track to meeting your financial objectives.
- We can guide you through the complexities of annuities, helping you understand how they can provide a steady income during retirement.
- Our team can help you choose the right annuity for your specific circumstances, whether it’s fixed, variable or indexed.
- We’ll help you create an investment portfolio that’s diversified and tailored to your financial goals and risk tolerance.
- Our team strives to stay on top of market trends, and we’ll make strategic decisions to help optimize your returns based on current conditions.
- We can assist you in making a smooth transition when you’re ready to roll over your 401(k) or IRA, helping you mitigate costly tax penalties.
- We will help you understand all your rollover options and guide you to the one that fits your ideal retirement plans.
Asset Preservation Strategies
- We’ll help you implement strategies designed to help protect your assets from market volatility, inflation and other potential risks.
- Our team will work with you to help balance growth and preservation, so your wealth can endure for generations.
- We can help you navigate the world of life insurance and find the policy that is right for your needs and budget.
- Our team will explain the details of different policies, helping you understand your coverage and benefits.
- We’ll assist in structuring your investments in a way to help reduce tax liabilities, so you get to keep more of your hard-earned money.
- Our strategic tax partners stay in tune with current laws and can help your strategy be as tax-efficient as possible.
Long-Term Care Strategies
- We can help you plan for potential long-term care needs, so you’re prepared if the unexpected happens.
- Our team will guide you through long-term care insurance options and help you make an informed decision.
IRA Legacy Planning
- We’ll help you create a plan to pass on your IRA to your heirs in a way that reduces taxes and can help optimize their inheritance.
- We will work with you to understand your legacy goals and create a strategy to help achieve them.
We can also refer you to professionals who provide the following services:
Trusts Probate Charitable Giving Estate Planning Tax Planning
Insurance products are offered through the insurance business Whitaker Wealth Management Services, LLC. Whitaker Wealth Management Services, LLC is also an Investment Advisory practice that offers products and services through AE Wealth Management, LLC (AEWM), a Registered Investment Advisor. AEWM does not offer insurance products. The insurance products offered by Whitaker Wealth Management Services, LLC are not subject to Investment Advisor requirements. AEWM and Whitaker Wealth Management Services are not affiliated companies.
Neither the firm nor its agents or representatives may give tax or legal advice. Individuals should consult with a qualified professional for guidance before making any purchasing decisions. Investing involves risk, including the potential loss of principal. Whitaker Wealth Management Services, LLC is not affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or any governmental agency.